Sign in to follow this  
i like wonder bread

Explain Your Name Here!!

quote:
Originally posted by Savabug!:

We bought an old, beat-up volkswagen beetle when i was younger, and "savabug" was our (granted, custom) license plate. It's a portmanteaux I thought of in kindergarten...

Sava (from my last name) + Bug (for the VW)

Savabug

Really! boy was i off. I always thought you were like big on animal rights or something and wanted to spread the message 'save a bug'...ha

Mine's a fun story.

I read all my friends blogs: livejournal, twitter, myspace, facebook, etc. So when I knew something she hadn't told me about she'd be thrown off, and then I'd tell her why. She'd call me a stalker. I told her that it wasn't stalking, and if it was, then half the world was doing it nowadays. That it was chic to be a stalker.

So I have decided to call this movement Stalker Chic.

Voila.

quote:
Originally posted by Savabug!:

I really like that as well. The line of the song reminds me of "look before you leap"

& much love for bike rides! :]

hooray for bike rides and also for VWs!

quote:
Originally posted by StalkerChic:

Mine's a fun story.

I read all my friends blogs: livejournal, twitter, myspace, facebook, etc. So when I knew something she hadn't told me about she'd be thrown off, and then I'd tell her why. She'd call me a stalker. I told her that it wasn't stalking, and if it was, then half the world was doing it nowadays. That it was chic to be a stalker.

So I have decided to call this movement Stalker Chic.

Voila.

BAHAHHA it's so true. Creepy, but true. We are in a new era.

I'd wanted my username to be Regina song reference, but I was extremely paranoid that anything I chose would be too close to someone else's username...so I decided to reference a song I hadn't even heard yet, lol. I had heard the Amazon clip and liked it, so I decided to take a gamble of sorts and go with it. I've only heard "Machine" twice now, but I think I quite like it!

I thought about changing mine to reginaholic (thats my youtube account name) but I'm gonna leave it because heres how I see it

Regina is as addictive as a drug. An good drug of course. If you could overdose on a person than we all would have overdosed by now

oh what a lovely high it is Big Grin

^you should create another account somewhere with Reginaddiction or something like that, it'd be a good addition to your collection! Wink