Sign in to follow this  
BitsOfBone

Missing songs

quote:
Originally posted by jellybeanjules:

Hi everyone, does anyone have the live version of Uh-Merica that was a B-side on ...I wanna say Carbon Monoxide? Possibly Somedays. One of her singles from Soviet Kitsch has a live version of Uh-Merica that I really want so if anyone with a Swedish Itunes Account or something could help me out that would be amazing!!!!

It's on the Carbon Monoxide single Smiler I couldn't find it on iTunes, but it's on Spotify... It complicates getting the track as an mp3, but I can try!

Thank you so much!! You are all the nicest, most generous people on this forum. Since I joined a year ago I've gotten like 50 new Regina songs including the epic Dog and Pony, Live at the Bull Moose for free, Live at Soho for free, and lots of tidbits about Regina all off this forum. best online decision i ever made.

^Can't find it either, it's probably been deleted by WMG. You can watch it on Dailymotion or Megavideo, though; it's no use searching for official material on Youtube these days, it never stays on there very long.

quote:
Originally posted by Appt:

^Can't find it either, it's probably been deleted by WMG. You can watch it on Dailymotion or Megavideo, though; it's no use searching for official material on Youtube these days, it never stays on there very long.

Doesn't she have her own You Tube account that has official videos that she puts on there?

Hi everyone! Thought I could put this here. It's not so much "missing songs" as it is "missing cd".

I want to order the Live in California EP. But there's a problem. I live in Sweden. Gah.

It's only like $5 from the warner bros site, but they wont ship it to me.

"We regret that we are unable to ship your order to Sweden. Please change your shipping country or empty your shopping cart."

Made me really sad. And I really want the actual cd and not the mp3 download for $0,99 from amazon.

So does anyone know where I can order it?

And if you don't, can I ask a huge favor? Would someone in the US want to order it for me and I'll give you money for it? Over the internet of course. And if there's trouble we have something called "Western Union" here were you can transfer money. (if there's some kind of problem since you have other banks over there and stuff? idk)

If it's too much trouble, you can give me your address and I'll order it to you, but I'm guessing it feels safer for you not to put your address on here.

If anyone knows another solution I'm happy to hear it. Please someone?