Sign in to follow this  
Regina Apple

Download the new "Better"

Thankyou Regina Apple! Smiler This version of better is unavailable in the uk at the moment and i've been dying to hear it. I'll be paying for this if it becomes available on itunes or on cd here in the uk, to support regina, and as the quality will be better. I thought it was a bit unfair of SOAS to say 'i dont care where you live'. I agree with SOAS that ppl who can pay for music should, and reward a musician for their hard work. However if a fan would otherwise have to makedo without (due to unavailabilty) then there is nothing at all wrong with downloading this bootleg version (especially if they intend to pay for it when it is officially released - which they should). Regina Apple has simply been very kind to share this wonderful song with ppl who would otherwise have to go without.

thanks heaps for this, i would love to buy it, and all the other versions of better, but they're not available where i live, which is something i at lest kind of care about, given i would have to do without otherwise