Sign in to follow this  
Crispy Crispy Benjamin Franklin

Andreseng, Where are you?!

quote:
Originally posted by PerksOfAWallflower:

quote:
Originally posted by Brenna:

you know who else I miss? breathableagain! it's been so long since she posted here.

at least with her we know where she is. unlike george.

i know.. kelley should maybe be back soon. she left july 12, and she had to stay minimum of 60 days.. so... that should be pretty soon she can come back or if she isnt ready it could be much much longer, but i hope she is better soon, because of reginas tour. anyways..we miss you kelley and george.. much love to you both.

edit....

i wrote kelley a letter, telling what been going on in the forum while shes been away, and aying how much we miss her. i think it should get there b4 her 60 days are up.

I just got a letter back from Kelley today.. she gets out of the "place" tomorrow. but she isnt coming back to the stix because he has very limited internet time, and doesnt want it to suck up all her time. but good news she says shes doing REALLY well and has changed and grown so much. she is not using her myspace anymore either. its sad to loose a member, but maybe its for the better. i am going to keep writing her every so often and keep her updated on big things that go on here, and she is seeing regina in houston soon!

Thanks for keeping us in the loop Jess. Things may change as time goes by. She may end up back here after a while. But as you said, her health and well being obviously come first. Send my best regards please.