Sign in to follow this  
Crispy Crispy Benjamin Franklin

Andreseng, Where are you?!

I had a dream last night in which the stix was a real place, and we were all just hanging out, and then George came back and we had a party. with hats. and cheese on sticks.

Come back George, and everyone can have cheese on sticks and everybody will be happy and lovely and nice, because it is absolutely impossible not to be happy wearing a party hat, right?

quote:
Originally posted by rawin:

Now... I still haven't received an apology from the person who accused me of being narcissistic enough to impersonate her myself... :P

Who, me? No, I would never dare to imply such a thing Wink.

Ack, I admit it, I totally said that. Sorry! In my defense, it wasn't really an accusation as much as it was just throwing around suggestions... but in any case, I apologize Big Grin.

quote:
Originally posted by rawin:

haha i guess i should apologise for accusing you before as well. But hell, I accused everyone lol.

Now... I still haven't received an apology from the person who accused me of being narcissistic enough to impersonate her myself... :P

Rawin, I should tell you the thing that, once, long ago, happened between me and Hilary Duff.

You want to hear it?