Brenna!

say something nice...

I haven't seen very Emmerrrrrrr posts but he still deserves to have something nice said about him...

Emmerrrrrrr has a really cool enthusiasm for regina. And he posted a picture of toilet paper in the 'regina is everywhere' thread which made me smile.

someone should do reginaoverdose and lilly! they were missed! Smiler

I like ThisIsHowItWorks because he/she/it/you helped get the new lyrics section opened where we can discuss song interpretation! Smiler

lilly and reginaoverdose im really sorry I don't know you well enough to say something nice, but I'm gonna say that I think it's awesome that reginaoverdose is from north carolina (where i lived as a kid). ^_^ and it's cool that you dance! (suddenly i realize how much i know about you despite never having really talked ot you....uh..weird.)

and lilly, you have a very pretty name. Smiler

quote:
Originally posted by Yaya:

I like ThisIsHowItWorks because he/she/it/you helped get the new lyrics section opened where we can discuss song interpretation! Smiler

It's he. Wink

Yaya's awesome because when he/she thinks something is funny he/she posts just to say that it was funny and I think that's an enjoyable thing to read. Haha I mean for that to sound like a compliment but it's not completely coming out that way.

quote:

someone should do reginaoverdose and lilly! they were missed! Smiler

Where did they go? Am I a bad person for not knowing?

I don't know either of them very well, but in the spirit of the thread, I can honestly say that they both seem very nice. Oh and back when I was new here Lilly sympathized with me about never having seen a regina concert and she gave me some advice about experiencing high school to its fullest and that was pretty cool of her.

Edit: I just scrolled up and saw baby jesus' Location, and its friggin sweet. Haha so clever.

quote:
Originally posted by ThisIsHowItWorks:

Yaya's awesome because when he/she thinks something is funny he/she posts just to say that it was funny and I think that's an enjoyable thing to read.

actually, it's "IT".

I am so offended.

quote:

quote:

Yaya's awesome because when he/she thinks something is funny he/she posts just to say that it was funny and I think that's an enjoyable thing to read.

actually, it's "IT".

I am so offended.

Oh jeez what a horrific faux pas... I feel terrible. Can you forgive me?

quote:

quote:

quote:

actually, it's "IT".

I am so offended.

Oh jeez what a horrific faux pas... I feel terrible. Can you forgive me?

well, seeing as you (AND I!!) fixed this thread so nice things were said about everyone and everything is in order, alright, I forgive ya.

(wouldn't it be funny if I actually wasn't kidding and you just said that? Big Grin

I'm okay with being referred to as "she" btw, for future reference. :P i quite like being a girl.)

quote:

well, seeing as you (AND I!!) fixed this thread so nice things were said about everyone and everything is in order, alright, I forgive ya.

(wouldn't it be funny if I actually wasn't kidding and you just said that? Big Grin

I'm okay with being referred to as "she" btw, for future reference. :P i quite like being a girl.)

Haha yay I'm glad this is all cleared up.

Smiler Yeah it would have just been weird if you had actually meant that. Lol.

quote:

Hey Brady, the point of the thread is to say something nice about the person who posted above you. Wink

So to keep it going, Brady is incredibly enthusiastic, and up for discussion of anything and everything. In a good way.

I am so sorry about posting off topic... DUH gosh I have blonde moments sometimes. ANyways I LOVE Alicia (reginaoverdose) because she is insanely nice and if it wasnt for her I wouldnt own 50% of my Regina songs or would have found these forums.

I like ThisIsHowItWorks because (dont get mad at me but I dont know if you are a boy or a girl) he/she is very nice to me, and makes me laugh alot, and is a positive person.

That made me really happy when you said you loved my enthusiasm for Regina....thanks Smiler

Oh this is such a brilliant idea for a thread! Good thinking Brenna!

I love Brady because, like everyone says, he is so enthusiastic and so passionately loves Regina. I also love him because when I first joined the Stix he gave me one of the warmest and most enthusiastic welcomes. He made me feel right at home here, even though I was new and nervous. He always seems to have a positive attitude and has always given me, hearty, thoughtful replies. Thanks Brady. Big Grin

And since we seem to have skipped Lilly, I thought I'd write for her too. I don't know you all that well Lilly, since I haven't been on the Stix for long, but you also gave me a warm welcome when I joined. I like that you're a baker, because sometimes there's nothing like baked goods to lift someone's spirits. I like that you can see the beauty in and enjoy cold rainy days, because they usually just make me grumpy. And, I like that you can appreciate science because a lot of it goes right over my head. We need Lillys in the world. Big Grin