Brenna!

say something nice...

Guest Daeng Kismis

Glad to join here.

Greetings from the online media indie (spam url removed).

Hopefully with my presence here made ​​me more friends to share stories and experiences

hi, first of all, learn to english better, and secondly, don't spam the forums on your first post - looks bad, bro.

Skip me in the complimenting game and compliment Emelie or Riikka. Keep the chain going.

Aaaaaah.... Don't worry, I'm here to save the chain !

Ok.

Riikka, I don't know you.. But i'm sure you are a good person.

Hmm.. You like chocolate ! This is a proof of kindness. Smiler

Then, you speak French. As everybody know, people who speak french are awesome ← Haha. Big Grin

Also, I like your tastes in music !

To finish, you are a brillant singer/songwriter/musician. Your songs touch my heart ♥. Thank you for sharing !

Lennonist, you said that i'm a clever girl from France. Thank you.

Of course, i have plenty of other qualities (modesty for example). But you couldn't know that, I forgive you. Roll Eyes

Daeng Kismis, i have a schoolfriend who is Indonesian too. We are passionate by Scuba diving. Last year, i dived in Indian Ocean. This was a wonderful world to explore !

If you want to introduce yourself, there is a great topic here : http://reginaspektor.infopop.c...107688/m/57010644621

Everybody, you love Regina. That alone illustrates how cool you are. Smiler

quote:
Originally posted by lennonist:

hi, first of all, learn to english better,

hey man, that's kinda cold. especially on the "say something nice" thread, spammer or not.

kaoir, although I don't think I've spoken to you before, you seem to be very friendly and interesting, and you speak French, which I think is one of the most beautiful languages, so that is super cool. I also love your style of writing when you post.