Sign in to follow this  
peace girl

a couple questions about my girl

1. i dont remember where i found this address, i actualy think it was on here a long time ago. maybe it still works (ive never tried it actually)

Regina Spektor Fan Mail

c/o Ron Shapiro

135 W. 26th Street

Suite 4 A

New York, NY 10001

2. like Brenna said... shes straight.

3. and she has refused many times to answer wether or not she is in a relationship, but it is rumored she is dating jack from Only Son, and just to add this in they are so cute together.. SOSO cute together esp. when he beatboxes Hotel Song and she smiles at him the whole time. just adorable. so i would say... taken.

thanks SO much.

i'm straight even though i'm obsessed with her haha but in one song which i can't recall this very moment i know she says something along the lines of i'm in love with your daughter or something.

and that's cute. i can't wait for november 12th! i just saw her at lollapalooza, but i can't wait!

<3,reginkasgirl

quote:
Originally posted by reginkasgirl:

i know she says something along the lines of i'm in love with your daughter or something.

yea that would be "somedays" on soviet kitsch. and that is a line from the song "your daughter" by eric biondo.. and alot of times she sings from a mans point of view.. "long brown hair" "belt" just to name a few..

quote:

she is dating jack from Only Son, so i would say... taken.

damn!! Frowner im sorry but the fact that she plays piano and sings makes her incredibly attractive... ill try keep my feelings for her to myself from now!