Sign in to follow this  
Stephacus

I'm addicted..

I am newly addicted. I should be working, but I am on this message board. If I did do some work...I would be listening to her songs. I can not wait until she comes to Nashville. I may have to fly some where else to see a show in the near future. I really wish I could meet her to thank her in person for her music. It is truly amazing!

quote:
Originally posted by bitsofbone:

ps. Was I banded a BTH-er?

quote:
Originally posted by ida sofia:

ok, question:

what exactly is a BTH-er? someone who fell in love with her music after listening to BTH, someone who likes BTH the best or just a new fan? Cool

You'd have to ask SOAS, he's the brander. I can only speak of "Jenny Bubblegum".

quote:
Originally posted by Rawin:

Ida Sofia: I'm guessing it's a combination of someone who is a new fan, and whose doorway into Regina's world was through Begin to Hope. I don't know if these are like stripes on uniform and we can "get promoted" OR if it's like a scarlett letter and we're branded for life.

haha.. this is quite an idea. but the whole "branding" thing was SOAS's idea... im guessing kind of a napolean complex on his part. he is a veteran reg listener, and we are BTH-ers. and if that makes him feel better to pin a scarlet letter on us, then far be it for me to stop him. i am also a BTH-er if that makes you feel any better. it is a joke that he plays on "newbies" which i dont always view as having such a friendly manner, but i DONT think its every meant to hurt anyones feelings. so.. what the hey let him have his fun i suppose.

quote:
Originally posted by Rawin:

Regina Makes Me A Weaker Man: Flyin' ain't such a bad idea

(cant resist the reginitis is taking over) Yea it feels so very nice, nice!

I had actually never even heard of the term until this thread... maybe if I had heard it when I first signed up, I would have been offended a little, but I have no problem with it now.