Sign in to follow this  
Stephacus

I'm addicted..

You know what else I just noticed on that EP? Sailor Song at 1:57 reg whispers "cause why". I don't know why I never noticed that before.

Anyway, we now have a reference when people ask about Jenny Bubblegum. I love it. Just an absolutely dead on example.

quote:
Originally posted by Stepped On A Syringe:

well now i guess im never saying BTH-er ever again. =[

we kind of all knew it was all in good fun. so... go ahead.... actually BTH-er didnt bother me really (vagina spektor is another story.. :P ). but it WAS your idea. we know youre a jokster. i just kind of like the fact that this is not a purist kind of community, and when you call peopl BTH-ers it leans towards becoming one. i dont want to discourage your jokes, but i'd suggest more smilies while you brand. SmilerSmilerSmiler:P

quote:
Originally posted by Regina Makes Me a Weaker Man:

I am newly addicted. I should be working, but I am on this message board. If I did do some work...I would be listening to her songs. I can not wait until she comes to Nashville. I may have to fly some where else to see a show in the near future. I really wish I could meet her to thank her in person for her music. It is truly amazing!

Yeah, I want her to come to Washington, anywhere in Washington, I'd drive to see her. I'd be a dream if I got to meet her! Ah, just the thought makes me SO happy!