Sign in to follow this  
Wetleg

Liverpool Academy 4th Sept 2007

I really hope Senza comes back with that audio recording (and those pics). It would mean so much to me to have the show on CD and on my iPod. If anyone else could help, by uploading an audio recording of the show, I'd be massivly greatful.

Unfortunately the recording has little glitches throughout, like random static. I've been having problems recently with my equipment. I'm trying to figure out if there's anyway to isolate the static frequencies and take them out somehow, but no luck so far. Some songs are fine, but it can be quite annoying on others.

I haven't forgotten about it anyway. I've got a couple videos that i'll try to upload soon. Will hopefully have the internet in my flat soon so i can do this. Or i might sneak the vids onto the uni computers somehow..! I was hoping to replace the audio in the videos but perhaps not now. I just want them to be as good as i can make them Smiler

quote:
(Alternatively, is it possible to somehow steal the sound from youtube?)

did you try asking the person who posted it? I once loved a video recording of regina's and asked the user if they had an mp3 of it. Luckily they did, and sent it to me.