Sign in to follow this  
peace girl

anyone have any respekt related tattoos?

Hearthands...ummmmmm.... really this is what I think truth is. I mean, I know it's true but I feel that it is whole, and complete, and a source of reality.

If you can learn to deal with the ideas that everything changes, and that sometimes you won't even understand why (you love until you don't...like why some people fall out of love) there is a simplicity and beauty to it that goes unmatched. Maybe it also has to do with the perspective of the idea that you don;t notice change because you're such a part of it.(You're young until you're not) I'm only 26, but I understand what adults talked about when I was a kid, and I understand I am fleeting away from what is hip and cool. I also understand that I will be young until I decide that I am not anymore. It's a paradox.

In my life, out of all the religions, and all the philosophy I know, and all the advice I can take, I think this is the best.

I think this given as advice, not even lyrics puts life in perspective. It doesn't hurt that it is sung by a beautiful and amazingly talented girl. Smiler

For me, these words define truth....

Sorry to get so weird, these are just magical words for me....like abbracadabbra. Smiler

quote:
Originally posted by Sugariffic:

damn! i wish i was the "visible tattoo" type of girl. i'd get that in a heartbeat....its beautiful!

*eats words*

edit: EeeBee.....yeah i'm just screwing around. Can't make up my mind...plus its fun confusing people rather than being the confused one for once.

My only tat right now is a little star on my wrist (I'm not the best with pain)

But there are a few more I'm workin the guys up to get. A Regina related tattoo is one of them. Not sure what though, there are too many quotes to choose from and none are more important than any other. Maybe her signature? or the respekt symbol? Big Grin

Oh hey there!, I just finished spending a week in glorious NYC and I thought, what's New York without some Regina? And what's a vacation without some new ink?? Smiler

Here's my pics:

29107_10150211028740171_753780170_13007779_4378560_n.jpg

29107_10150211028830171_753780170_13007787_4925729_n.jpg

Obviously inspired by:

Regina_Spektor_better_single.jpg

Enjoy and let's see some more!

Much Love and Respekt Smiler