Sign in to follow this  
andreseng

Damn, That startled me...

I'm sure if you know Quenns of the Stone Age you will know what i'm talking about but i was listening to "You ain't worth a dollar but i feel lik a millionaire" for the first time and i was listening to it really loud and then it stopped and i was like eh? And then he came on full blast and i jumped right out of my skin!:o

The Beatles "A Day in the Life" gave me the willies the first time i heard it. i refuse to listen to it all the way through to this day......i switch the song as soon as it gets all wicked witch of the west.

quote:
Originally posted by Sugardrive:

i switch the song as soon as it gets all wicked witch of the west.

I met Margret Hamilton who played the WWW when I was young in restaurant in NY. She was so kind and sweet to me. Thrilled I recognized her. Gave me an autograph and a hug.

So don't be afraid of her sounds...... Wink

2177220942_32663a4827_o.jpg

a song that startled me was definately Bjork's "It's Oh So Quiet". I had just downloaded it, and turned up my volume really loud cus i was like.. why is she whispering? and then BAM! haha but i love that song now. its sooo good.

quote:
Originally posted by ghost of corporate future:

the song that startled me when i first heard it was "les ex" by camille when i first heard it the volume was up pretty high and then all of the sudden i hear glass breaking and it just startled me but i love that song

The first time I listened to this song, I thought all my glasses had fallen down in my kitchen! Big Grin

The sound is very loud and very freaky, actually.

quote:
Originally posted by Sugardrive:

The Beatles "A Day in the Life" gave me the willies the first time i heard it. i refuse to listen to it all the way through to this day......i switch the song as soon as it gets all wicked witch of the west.

But then you miss the best part of the song. You know, where Paul is talking about his morning routine... and what about 4000 holes in blackbird Lancashire...