Sign in to follow this  
Brenna!

pets?

Stripping that poor hound of its' southern identity is tantamount to abuse !!

P.S. no one hates unsolicited advise more than mois, but I've heard al anon is a good place to talk.

You're obviously computer savvy... check it out on line. Feel free to tell me to kiss off...

First he said that you should have kept your dog's name as Yankee, because of its southern identity. Then he said that if your mother really has a drinking problem, Alcoholics Anonymouos is a good place to talk, but that he realizes it's none of his business. Better? Smiler.

OH i didn't understand what he meant by al anon.

just for the record, my mom's not an evil psycho drunk, she just gets chatty and makes shit up like "el tigero stripidor". and sings.

and i think he was rather saying that we shouldn't have named her yankee in the first place.

your stripey cat is super cute.

more pics of my lola and wembley:

_DSC0064.jpg

_DSC1212.jpg

i'm wearing a tie...eff off.

DSCF1856.jpg

please forgive the background..we were remodeling when this was taken:

IMG_0693.jpg

she wouldn't sit still...a bit blurry:

IMG_1661.jpg

okay i'm done:

IMG_0819.jpg

quote:
Originally posted by kandi:

OH i didn't understand what he meant by al anon.

just for the record, my mom's not an evil psycho drunk, she just gets chatty and makes shit up like "el tigero stripidor". and sings.

and i think he was rather saying that we shouldn't have named her yankee in the first place.

Message received !!

I have a habit of calling all dogs "poodle" regardless of their name... my beloved Jack Russell that my ex took (with the house !) could jump off a dock like a competition labrador ! His name is (was ? we haven't conversed in 3 years !) Toby but I always called him poodle.

No, I'm not "right !!

Ginji.jpg

Thats my little Shih-Tzu named Gizmo <3 he is such a sweetie. he has the best personality ever..

MalMal.jpg

MAL MAAAAAAAAL!!! haha. her name is Allie! she is so nice to us, but she doesnt like strangers or neighbors. she wants to protect us and she thinks they want to hurt us so she yips really loud Smiler she is so nice..

aww... all those sweet animals Smiler

Finally I live with a cat again. a 4 or 5 year old Ginger male called Ska. we have no litterbox but he can go outside anytime by means of improvised stairs of wooden planks (our balcony is about 2 meters from the ground)

He's a tough mofo, he fights a lot with other cats. especially that gaywad Chico with his fluffy tail who has the frickin' nerve to come inside this appartment. He comes home with injuries, mice, rats and even musk rats (those are big!). He eats them too, leaving us (my bro and me) with the livers as present (ugh).

he's a sweet cat though, likes to cuddle very much (chin to chin). he's also quite smart, the only cat I know to plan his own meals! most cats I've had wolfed their food as soon as they get it. Ska wants his bowl filled for the day and picks his own times to eat.

and all you cat owner's should watch the "simon's cat" animations, they're fantastic!