Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
i like wonder bread

school = :(

869 posts in this topic

well it does.. theres good and bad but geez these teachers are taking it to extremes... ESPECIALLY some teacher that i cant type or else she will appear and chop my fingers off...

this is JUST my Pre AP english class

assignment 1 : read 750 pages in 8 weeks and summarize two and take test on one

assignment 2 : read 150 minimum page biography and do a complete summary with readied presention

assignment 3 : remember 24 root words so you can define them in 7 days

assignment 4 : make timeline of YOUR life

assignment 5: write a personal narrative about 1 topic on your timeline.

assignment 6 : be prepared to take a test on ALL aspects of an autobiography.

this was only the FIRST TEN DAYS!!!!

UGGGGH! i dont think i can take this beyotch!! (sorry...only 12 and already cussing... GREAT!) shhes already made 4 girls cry and i HATE her.... im a straight a student but this year that MIGHT change if i dont risk my mental health to complete this class. being me .... sucks right now... regina is playing 24/7 to keep me from EXPLOOOOOODING. i dont think its healthy for a 12 year old to be stressed and totally angry! AUUUGH! im gonna go scream now.... ill post my other classes later..

this is 7th grade and its in the junior high but i had pre AP in 6th grade too do i really dont know.... i am just trying to survive in the classes they put me in...

sorry kid... i know it sucks right now, but the fact is, this is a pre AP class... you're gonna have to do a lot stuff like this. it's only going to get worse as times goes on. if you think you're not ready for it, you should talk to your counselor.

the really sucky thing is that our counselor got in trouble for putting whiskey in her coffee!! ahhahahahahaah! shes insane... if i ever want to become an alcoholic then ill talk to her! ahhahahahha! she always acts like shes on drugs when she cuts you off in the middle of your sentence to say overly loudly " UH HUH! OKAY THEN!" hahah! ahh i might live through the year...

Best thing I ever did during my entire 12 years of pre-college education was SKIP CLASS. Even my therapist agrees with me. Not everybody needs to do that kind of thing, but I sure as hell did because I have an extreme and acute fear of authority. On my dying day I know I will not have anything but gladness in my heart for those times that my best friend took me and we ditched the grind for brief moments in the sun. I'll never regret actually taking a risk and believing in myself instead of the Reich.

The thing about skipping classes in high school is... you'll never get the chance to do it again! Even if you go to college, you can skip college classes but it's not at all the same. That's because in highschool Big Brother Is Watching, whereas in college you're allowed to drop out if you want to.

I never skipped in middle school... I never skipped until 11th grade, actually. But then I also never drank alcohol until almost the end of senior year, well after the majority of my friends had done it. So it's your choice if you want to start skipping classes now or not. I think the way I did it was perfect, waiting until 11th. People always claimed that 11th grade was the hardest year. But 9th grade was the hardest year for me.

awww pre ap, those were the days

haha im having fun with 3 hour readings from Ap world history and alebra 2 and pre calc homework. =D

but i love school, i go to one of the best in the nation, 4,500 kids, and im class president~

quote:
Originally posted by rosa_de_oro:

*Bangs head on table because she still has some homework left and she knows she's a procrastinator*

yup same here. im getting up in like four hours to go on a jog, and then finnish my englihs assignment and reading the rest of the AP biology chapter.. haha. i hate school so much.