Sign in to follow this  
i like wonder bread

school = :(

quote:
Originally posted by chanvb09:

true.. i figured it was probably a good thing so i could study more now haha

haha. yea, i so wanted more time to study when i sat and waited and got really nervous over the fact that no one else showed up for my chemistry exam today (then i realized that i was the only one doing it today, duh!). feels good to have done it though..

good luck with the studying!! Cool

whats a snow bank? if it makes you feel any better mate, i dont think ive understood a single class this year...and im doing psych, which one would think is a whole lot easier than dentistry...

Trust me everyone, I KNOW EXACTLY WHAT YOU MEAN! This year I'm taking AP biology and AP calculus which are really my easiest classes. My English honors class is easily the most difficult; the only reason I'm in is because the teacher is tough and teaches you how to write and essay and, more importantly, how to use that semi-colon I just used. I have literally gone SIXTY hours without sleeping because of the amount of work I've had. I knew I would be very busy this year, so boys and a real social life are hard to schedule in. I didn't do any major performances at my school. I skipped out on the musical and Rising Stars. I'm just doing the opera and Senior Chorus. AND I HAVE City Youth Opera to worry about. That's THREE sources of music that need to be memorized by like today. It's a lot of work, but I know that in the end it'll be worth it. College is not more strenuous than this. Juggling this much work and performance willbe easy come college. So for one I'm glad that I'm doing so much, but on the other hand I miss sleeping. NEXT YEAR! I will be doing all the performances I can seeing as it's my senior year and AP calc BC, AP chemistry, AP English, AP French, Opera Workshop Sr., Senior CHorus, maybe Gospel Choir. Prepare for my ranting next year. Maybe I should go do my U.S. history HW. And ofcourse I'm spending my Sunday writing my thesis for my term paper at the 42nd street library Frowner At least Regina will keep me company.

ick school is not fun. i just keep getting project after project. right now, i'm writing an essay on what my name means to me and how it's affected my life. wtf? i don't know! haha.