Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
i like wonder bread

school = :(

869 posts in this topic

quote:
Originally posted by Stepped On A Syringe:

awww pre ap, those were the days

haha im having fun with 3 hour readings from Ap world history and alebra 2 and pre calc homework. =D

but i love school, i go to one of the best in the nation, 4,500 kids, and im class president~

Hey! I joined your Jeremy for Class President group on Facebook!

EDIT : i cannot post what was originally here or else i would be suspended most likely... heh evil thoughts.... but i was valedictorian with highest science grade..... heh i go to a goood school as well... we are numbah one in tuh state! pssh yea right. no matter where you go youll always have at LEAST one evil teacher a year..

quote:
Originally posted by rosa_de_oro:

*Bangs head on table because she still has some homework left and she knows she's a procrastinator*

describing me here! i did my drama homework at 2:00 AM last night! hahah!

Eh, I know how you feel about all of this. I have always taken all honors classes and such. I have to read at least one book for my english 11 honors class within the next couple of weeks, but I'm almost done with it anyways...I love to read...and write an analytical paper by Thursday. Right now I'm answering a bunch of questions about Machiavelli's The Prince for my AP European History class. I'm actually excited for tomorrow though because we get to play with some hydrochloric acid in my honors chemistry class. Haha.

Gah,I missed today because I was away and coming home and m friend just called and told me he got all my HW and I had a lot of English HW. I go to a private school and the way we do hw is Monday and Wednesday we have Science and History and on Tuesdays and Thursdays we have Math and Spanish bu t my English teacher can give hw any night of the week she wants and so can my writing teacher but what she does is every Wednesday we have to turn in our hw and it is to do 4 10-20 writing assignments about anything. It may not seem hard, but it gets obnoxious.

quote:
Originally posted by busology82:

Gah,I missed today because I was away and coming home and m friend just called and told me he got all my HW and I had a lot of English HW. I go to a private school and the way we do hw is Monday and Wednesday we have Science and History and on Tuesdays and Thursdays we have Math and Spanish bu t my English teacher can give hw any night of the week she wants and so can my writing teacher but what she does is every Wednesday we have to turn in our hw and it is to do 4 10-20 writing assignments about anything. It may not seem hard, but it gets obnoxious.

agreed! we have a test at the end of the year where we define 200 roots of words and i wanna scream at the teachers!

Yeah, you can say that. But if you went from working to being back in school there would be plenty you would hate about it. No self-reliance, constant busy work, no pay-check...

As a college studen I can say that I long for my old highschool days. But all of that nostalgia is purely our minds playing tricks with us and ignoring the bad things about the past. Put me back in highschool and I'd probably fail out.

It seems to me that the only way to get through school with your sanity is by taking things as they come. You have to try to enjoy the good things as much as possible and try not to focus so much on the negative things. Being optimistic makes everything better. I just try to remember that bad things are going to happen, but you have to live like they never will anyways. Life is too short to be worried about the bad things all the time.