Sign in to follow this  
i like wonder bread

school = :(

quote:
Originally posted by Ezra Pound:

It seems to me that the only way to get through school with your sanity is by taking things as they come. You have to try to enjoy the good things as much as possible and try not to focus so much on the negative things. Being optimistic makes everything better. I just try to remember that bad things are going to happen, but you have to live like they never will anyways. Life is too short to be worried about the bad things all the time.

Amen, a healthy attitude. School = Life. You will have these ups and downs, ins and outs, right and wrongs from here on out.

You either deal with it or you're dooming yourself to miss out on the good stuff too...

School can be a drag sometimes, but just remember most of the time (like 97%) teachers don't give you things they don't think you can handle. When they do give you something you probably can't...they know it and they are looking to see how you deal with a challenge. It's a way to see how much they can expect from each student. Also it's a way to find out some stuff about yourself when faced with seemingly insurmountable odds. Are you going to quit or are you going to try it "one more time with feeling" (thanks Reg!).

I went to a private school and took numerous AP classes...at times I said to myself "this was a terrible idea!!! GET ME OUT OF HERE!!!!" but I made it out alive and I'm no genius (not even close). It just takes hard work sometimes to get to the good parts in life. As far off as they may seem sometimes you'll make it.

Plus all this crazy school work really gets you ready for college, trust me.

I love school! haha. I don't think that helps, but... whatever. Just try to get through the year is my advice. remember, what doesn't kill you makes you stronger! or so they say.

This time around I am going to be a good, responsible student. Smiler Last weekend I had a ton of homework and squeezed it all together on Sunday (and a little on Monday morning, heh...Wink) and I don't intend to do that again this weekend. *pats herself on the head*

Schoool!

where my procrastination habits always tend to reveal themselves. ;]

we took a math test today that wasn't graded, it was just to see how we are doing and i have this multiple choice "strategy" that use on occasion when i have absolutely no clue of the answer, i circle C because my name starts with C so it can't be that bad, ahaha..i am just glad that wasn't graded. Roll Eyes

As ridiculous as this may sound, I will bet that the majority of you will look back on your school years as some of the best years of your life.

Going out to live life and work and pay taxes and raise a family is a lot harder than school will ever be. That's not to say you won't enjoy this too.

Ah hell, you'll see what I mean! Wink

quote:
Originally posted by andreseng:

As ridiculous as this may sound, I will bet that the majority of you will look back on your school years as some of the best years of your life.

Going out to live life and work and pay taxes and raise a family is a lot harder than school will ever be. That's not to say you won't enjoy this too.

Ah hell, you'll see what I mean! Wink

Maybe so, maybe so...in the meantime, I'm just content thinking that I will never have to do homework again. Smiler I swore I thought I was getting off to a good, early headstart on my homework this weekend...I started working on it on Friday...and then out of nowhere I suddenly remembered everything that I had to do that I had forgotten about!!!!!!!! I think I'm gonna have nightmares. *shudder*