Sign in to follow this  
i like wonder bread

school = :(

Lucky.

I have math homework this weekend that I can't even THINK about not doing.

And not only because that's all I've been doing with my math homework of late, also because my teacher specifically told us to not even THINK about not doing it.

Math hurts my brain.

Also, I never knew my attention span was so tiny 'till I attempted this class. Great guy, hate him as a teacher.

Anyhow, I also have the first draft of an essay to write and planning sheet things to do for said essay. I am not a fan of planing sheets and usually try to cut corners on them, but these are being handed in and I would really like a good mark.

Eh, I've been missing far too much school lately (for perfectly legit reasons!) it's a terrible thing, I hate falling behind.

I just finished my last lot of exams/assignments, now all i need to worry about is uni next year Big Grin

School is so argh, i always leave my study until the day before the exam so i had a 16 hr study session for Chemistry the other day :/

My last assignment, which i think was set just for fun, was to make a Popsicle stick bridge with 30 paddle pop sticks, mine held 64 kilograms Razzer apparently its the most anybody at my school has ever got one to hold.

Krhm. My essay... Well, I do have a title! Which I guess is better than nothing. Also, a listening comprehension of Spanish tomorrow, and I haven't studied at all. Religion exam on Wednesday, Health Education on Friday and I won't even mention all the stuff I have in the week after that... Why is this so hard?

i have a philosophy exam in about 20 minutes that all i have done is write notes on the questions and not really studied at all. i'm really afraid, plus i slept through my morning class becuase i didn't go to sleep until almost 4am. what am i doing to my life? seriously... get your shit together jessica.

*and in the few minutes i may have to study, i'm on the stix. i'm a fucking joke.

quote:
Originally posted by BitsOfBone:

quote:
and in the few minutes i may have to study, i'm on the stix. i'm a fucking joke.

You have your priorities in the correct order... Music first, everything else second.

hell yes, what am i doing now instead of studying...listening to jesca hoop. Smiler

That's the way... I prefer Emma Salokoski to Swedish exam and preparations needed to pass. Jag borde plugga så svårt, men allt jag kan göra är att lyssna på henne. Take that, people. Big Grin