Sign in to follow this  
i like wonder bread

school = :(

quote:
Originally posted by andreseng:

As ridiculous as this may sound, I will bet that the majority of you will look back on your school years as some of the best years of your life.

Going out to live life and work and pay taxes and raise a family is a lot harder than school will ever be. That's not to say you won't enjoy this too.

Ah hell, you'll see what I mean! Wink

Yep, working at a job is a lot harder than school. And school is already so terrible that teenagers characteristically consider suicide. So in other words... we've got nothing to look forward to.

In my HUMBLE opinion the majority of people who look back on school and reminisce about it being the best time of life... all of those people are full of shit. And don't jump on me yet, because I know this from experience! Now that I'm in college, there's nothing I look back on with more reverence and love than my days in highschool. They were totally "the best times of my life." But I'm full of shit. I'm young enough to remember very specifically what highschool was really like. I know for a fact that it was hell for me and I hated it a lot more than I hate my life right now. It's easy to look back on anything that is over and see it as good, but in real-time life is full of innumerable fears, worries, and pains that will NEVER be remembered when we're looking back.

just my hypothesis, 'course.

quote:
Originally posted by andreseng:

As ridiculous as this may sound, I will bet that the majority of you will look back on your school years as some of the best years of your life.

Going out to live life and work and pay taxes and raise a family is a lot harder than school will ever be. That's not to say you won't enjoy this too.

Ah hell, you'll see what I mean! Wink

It doesn't sound all that ridiculous to me. I can look back at a handful of things that happened within my first 2 years of high school and see how good they were. The challenges are what makes us feel good about what we've done. It shows us that we are so much stronger than we think we are. There are so many things that I had to do last year that I had no clue how I'd get through and now I realize that working past these obstacles has made me a better person.

and whats even worse than the pressure put on you from schoolwork are the things that other peers do... i mean... some people are cruel... calling me a BLEET and just in general makin me just feel worthless.. how is that... do they know how that makes me feel..... but i just try and ignore that and move on... im just different... im just nicer and kinder to everyone and they cant accept that.... ... and i have all teh respect in the world to people who are different... i just have hit an all time low right now... just in general hating me at the second but im trying to get better.... but its just so HARD... crying is al i can do right now... but...

No need for the apology. Everyone hits low points that seem never ending; don't ever think that it's just you who has the rough days and hard times. The ones who seem like they don't are just really good at hiding it or are heavily medicated. Just keep being you and you'll be fine. Brumstix is always here for ya!

"We are human...after all"

-Daft Punk

Peace, Love & Regina

Blargh, I got assigned a compare and contrast essay yesterday. We have to compare "The Creation and the Fall"(Adam and Eve) and "Popol Vuh"( Mayan Gods created the earth and people). It sucks so badly! Luckily it isn't hard to do but the due date is next Wednesday and that is also my English teachers birthday and I got her an awesome present and now I don't want that day to come because I get to give her a terrible essay too. :]

I have to write a short paper on what makes me happy enough to stop me from killing myself...yes my teacher is insane...and I think I'm going to write about music...with 90% of the paper devoted to regina. Haha.

i have to do a book report on a little jewish boy who evaded the Nazi's. tis a good book but a little too much sexual content... im only glad that it was true because if someone made it up then they'd be a little too perverted when you read the filthy parts in it...but i cant beleive all of its true...