Sign in to follow this  
i like wonder bread

school = :(

Oh man. I turned in my essay today for my teacher to look at and make notes for me to correct and I am so nervous because she said " Yeah, I'll look at and see if you really did need six paragraphs" ( it was supposed to be 4!)

But anyway I found another awesome sonnet about the Scarlet Letter. That makes me laugh so hard.

Apparently my english teacher dropped my class's essays on The Great Gatsby in a banana that was smashed on the cafeteria floor. (sarcasm) Oh yeah, I sure want that back now. (/sarcasm) Haha.

Haha, yesterday I went to my English teacher and I was like "When are we getting our paper back?" and she said " I haven't graded yours... it was at the bottom of the stack." She for some reason made it so that everybody in like the school passed in a major project on the same day. She is insane.

Exams already?? I've still got a few weeks...but since I'm a studio art major I'm scrambling to get all my projects done. 3 paintings to go, only 1 drawing I think (!), but I've still got to mat all my drawings (10+) and I suck at measurements Frowner

Good luck on your exams though! Get some sleep!