Sign in to follow this  
i like wonder bread

school = :(

Oh my goodness I didn't get art.

After all the trouble I went through to make sure I got the prereq course last year even though I was in France and they didn't want to let me take it but I insisted because I needed it for this year. I asked for it when I filled out my courses for this year, BEFORE EVERYONE ELSE because I did it before France and they didn't effing give me it and when I go to switch it the class is full and there's a three person waiting list. BULLSHIT.

quote:
Originally posted by the monster in your closet:

After all the trouble I went through to make sure I got the prereq course last year even though I was in France and they didn't want to let me take it but I insisted because I needed it for this year. I asked for it when I filled out my courses for this year, BEFORE EVERYONE ELSE because I did it before France and they didn't effing give me it and when I go to switch it the class is full and there's a three person waiting list. BULLSHIT.

That's crap! I've been unable to get drama four years in a row so on some level I feel your pain.

quote:
Originally posted by the monster in your closet:

good heavens! that's infuriating. i can't imagine what that must feel like. Frowner i'm sorry for you. Perhaps there's someone you can talk to? because my advisor is able to pull strings for me, maybe there's someone to do the samr for you? Because you're certainly deserving, after all the responsible effort you put into preparing for the class and all. Anyway, hope you get what you need, and that everything works out for you!

It's all crazyness. They do a terrible job at telling you what you really need apparently. Seeing as I'm in mixed math because no one told me it was a repeat of grade ten math (easier than grade ten even) and won't let me get into anything but "data management" class (which is not what it sounds like it should be but is actually just really basic statistics) and the university math is also full, both semesters so I can't switch that which means double math and double art next year apparently.

Oh and this is the third year in a row I've asked for art and not been put in the class. Last year I managed to get it by doing grade ten work during the grade eleven timeslot and lots of convincing to let me take it to France but this year there's only one 11/12 art class, this semester, during my math class (all others of which are full)

Oh and I have biology twice. 11th grade this semester and 12th next.

I have decided that they are only guidance councelors because they couldn't get real jobs.

Aaaa, the epic matriculation thingy history exam I've been talking about is tomorrow! I'm not as panicky as I thought I would be, but still quite nervous. And excited. And happy, because after this I'll be done with my history studies for good. Yay! Tomorrow will be so weird...

quote:
Originally posted by rainna:

Aaaa, the epic matriculation thingy history exam I've been talking about is tomorrow! I'm not as panicky as I thought I would be, but still quite nervous. And excited. And happy, because after this I'll be done with my history studies for good. Yay! Tomorrow will be so weird...

So how'd it go, Rainna? do you think you did well?

Hee, I didn't do badly! I think I have good chances to get 6/6 points from a couple of essays I wrote and the others weren't way too difficult either. English tomorrow and then I'll be freed from this stress till the next exams in spring and then... I'll graduate. Wow. Just the thought of it is strange. Big Grin

quote:
Originally posted by rainna:

Hee, I didn't do badly! I think I have good chances to get 6/6 points from a couple of essays I wrote and the others weren't way too difficult either. English tomorrow and then I'll be freed from this stress till the next exams in spring and then... I'll graduate. Wow. Just the thought of it is strange. Big Grin

Hey fellow senior! You're right about how strange it feels... I think its still going to be a while longer before it hits me that this is my last year...