Sign in to follow this  
i like wonder bread

school = :(

English essays are truly torturous, are they not? I've got to touch up and finalize the one I was complaining about earlier for tomorrow morning...I suppose I'd better get started!

franklinben.gif

Sounds rough Brady. My advice would be to get some quality sleep in. You'll feel better after resting and you'll be able to think more clearly so you can work more efficiently, giving you more time to sleep! That being said, I am a major hypocrite.

This weekend I went to the mcgill university open house in Montreal. As much as I'm ready leave highschool I so do not want to have to pick what I want to do, but at the same time I have no interest in getting an arts degree. Can't I just be a kokiri and never grow up?

Now, now! You wouldn't be able to leave the forest without dying, if that were the case! How else would you ever get to see Regina perform live? I doubt she's touring anywhere near Hyrule...

I know how you feel, though; I'm still not certain on a career, myself. I'm majoring in English so I assume I'm going to wind up a writer of sorts. There's no rush, see what's out there before you make a decision.

I hate being someone's guinea pig. I have two majors. My day-to-day field is English and Literature but I also study Finance but as a part time student. It's like a night school only the tutorials are on weekends. So, it's mostly intended for people who work. Anyway, the lecturers love to give us questionnaires. This time it was a management oriented one and omg I almost died making up my answers. Seriously, I never had a job, not even a summer one. How am I supposed to know what I would do as a manager in that or that position then? I've spend two hours answering 27 questions and I really pitty those with actual jobs who have to answer the 73 more.

It was clearly intended as a research base for someone's final MA paper but I shouldn't be forced to fill it when I'm clearly unusable for the research! Ahhhh

This paper is killing me. Why oh why can't I start writing these things early enough? Haven't I learnt anything during my eleven and a half years of education? Why didn't I just choose an easy, boring subject? And when I complain about this my mum just says: "Well, if you had started doing this earlier, you could have..." and so on. It doesn't really help. Because she's right I know that I should have started weeks ago and I feel like shit for not doing that, but I didn't start then! Yes, I'm a bad person, but I can't go back in time! I'd just need a little sympathy with this. I'm already having my punishment, I'm missing my cousins birthday party plus this stress is exploding my brain, so I really don't need anyone to make me feel even worse about myself and this paper.

Thank you. Good evening. Whatever.