Sign in to follow this  
i like wonder bread

school = :(

yea.. i sat down to write my english paper that ive been putting off and is due friday. i have a concert tomorrow so i have to get it done tonight, and like usual i find myself on the stix instead. also big ap bio test friday and no time to study tomorrow so.. thats gotta get done tonight too. looks like an allnighter! yipee. ill look great for the concert(not....)

**i complain about all my work but i will end up checking brumstix and my email every ten minutes, im such a communtications junkie, i need to be weened from the computer** can you say hipocracy?

quote:
Originally posted by PerksOfAWallflower:

yea.. i sat down to write my english paper that ive been putting off and is due friday. i have a concert tomorrow so i have to get it done tonight, and like usual i find myself on the stix instead. also big ap bio test friday and no time to study tomorrow so.. thats gotta get done tonight too. looks like an allnighter! yipee. ill look great for the concert(not....)

**i complain about all my work but i will end up checking brumstix and my email every ten minutes, im such a communtications junkie, i need to be weened from the computer** can you say hipocracy?

did someone clone your habits and put them into me? haha!

glad to know there are other slackers like me.

As odd as it may sound, I miss having homework. Now instead of writing papers, or doing projects or problems. All I do is study, and having nothing to show for it. At least homework gives you a sense of accomplishment when you are done. Studying, well, I am never done Roll Eyes

me? I'm in dental school. So I don't really have a "major" anymore, I guess we just learn how to become dentists aka pass the board exams. I was a biology major/chemistry minor in undergrad.

I would describe dental school as like med school with ADD. Our didactic stuff is punctuated by "art" classes that typically consist of playing with wax.

Ok that's kind of what I figured...considering your sn and everything...It seems to me that any kind of medical profession has got to be hard! I know I couldn't do it, especially dentistry because quite frankly dentists scare me! Razzer

quote:
Originally posted by kaysntees:

Awesome! Keep up the good work!

hopefully i can drag a 87 up to an A before the end of the 9weeks.... ive never made below a 92 on my report card. (ive even made a 0 on a 100 point grade and gotten an A in the class)