Sign in to follow this  
i like wonder bread

school = :(

I'm sure you did well, too, Jamie. And good luck to you Lilly...biochem...just the name sounds like it would melt my brain.

My school rant is that my senior show is in 2 weeks and dear God I am so behind. I've got at least 3 new pieces to make and 3-4 to add finishing touches to, not to mention making about 15 frames...I suck, should've been more on the ball.

The only good thing about this all is that I bought a really cute dress for the opening haha.

Edit:

2_image.gif

You're all invited! Big GrinWink

What the hell happened to me?! I used to be able to write 10page papers like it was a walk in the park, now I can't mangage to get through this 7pg one to save my life. Ugh...so frustrated and done with the whole "education" thing.

quote:
Originally posted by dentistgirl:

What the hell happened to me?! I used to be able to write 10page papers like it was a walk in the park, now I can't mangage to get through this 7pg one to save my life. Ugh...so frustrated and done with the whole "education" thing.

You've moved on from writing papers which have been written a thousand times and are therefore extremely easy to research, acquire knowledge, and transfer that knowledge into a paper to papers that are only written by a handful of dental students each year, where the knowledge is not so abundant and the expression of that knowledge considerably more difficult. At least that's my guess.

At least you're eventually going to be finished with school. I've been wanting a master's degree in linguistics since 2008, but since I decided to move back east and take classes at night, that date keeps getting pushed farther and farther out, especially because the 4 classes I need are not being offered at all for the next 2 semesters. Frowner

Aaron, I'm not sure how it works for master's programs, but could you try taking a couple of your requirements elsewhere and transferring the credits? If that's a possibility, it could speed things along.

I find out about housing today. Here's to hoping for one of the off-campus apartments.