Sign in to follow this  
i like wonder bread

school = :(

quote:
Originally posted by 1953:

I have to perform an 8 minute radio show today in Drama with 3 other people...completely unrehearsed.

...and it's not supposed to be.

Good luck, let us know how it goes....

quote:

I have to perform an 8 minute radio show today in Drama with 3 other people...completely unrehearsed.

hehe oooh I love drama! Just talk out your arse for 3 minutes

quote:

Hahaha genius! That's like my attitude to pretty much everything. I am laziness personified. Although occasionally glimmers of fear manage to get in and I freak out and actually do work. There's no way I'll do well at uni- I'm planning to do medicine!

I would recommend to all the young'uns here to never take seven classes in college to try to obtain your Associate's Degree.

I was originally supposed to take only six classes, but thanks to my advisor (and partially myself) not being completely on top of things, I was off by one hour of getting the degree. Anywho, if you want to go insane and become so stressed that you get violently ill for almost a month, go ahead.

The most amazing part to this is that I pulled off all As. Unfortunately, I'm just really burnt out this semester and am not doing so hot. Damn Accounting.....

At my school you have to get special consent to take 7 classes because of just that reason! I like to stick to 5 because each of my art classes are 3 hours long and my school days usually run from 8:30am to 4pm plus the tons of extra hours I have to spend outside of class trying to finish projects. People tell me I'm lucky because I don't have to take tests (not totally true because I'm going for my BFA and I have to take a lot of history classes...plus the GEP credits I had to get) but there is really no such thing as an easy major.

Score, the bell rang right before our group was supposed to perform - so now we're doing it on Monday...hooray for getting some more time to practice alone, boo for having to worry about it all weekend, haha.

quote:
Originally posted by dentistgirl:

Thank God it is OVER! I will now attempt to return to being a normal human. Time for takeout and 10 hours of TV YAYY! You know, I really did miss eating and sleeping...

Enjoy your down time. Veg out!