Sign in to follow this  
i like wonder bread

school = :(

quote:
Originally posted by dentistgirl:

Dear people, I am about to take the worst exam of my life for 10 solid hours tommorrow. It involves doing dental procedures on live patients under strict time constraints. Feel free to pray that everything goes ok so I don't have to retake it.

Wow. Jamie, I certainly will have you in thoughts and prayers today and tomorrow! Good luck!! You can do it!

This is how I feel right now:

Hitler reacts to his Organic Chem exam grade

One of the few times where Hitler is not overreacting.

I'm sore from how my exam went today and I'm still on a sleep deficit, so that might be contributing to the weakened state of my immune system. Also, the snow has annoyingly returned here in the midwest.

Best of luck to everyone. Hope everyone's midterms/finals are going well.

^ Lol those Hitler videos are funny. Sorry to hear about your stressful life! I wish you the best of luck with everything. Things will get better. Smiler

School has been so overwhelming, I haven't even had the chance to sign on here in months. I feel like taking all these AP classes was probably not one of my brightest ideas... now that I've already been accepted to college, I barely have any motivation to keep working Frowner

And on that note, I HATE CHEMISTRY. Off to attempt it...

quote:
Originally posted by marjerina:

School has been so overwhelming, I haven't even had the chance to sign on here in months. I feel like taking all these AP classes was probably not one of my brightest ideas... now that I've already been accepted to college, I barely have any motivation to keep working Frowner

And on that note, I HATE CHEMISTRY. Off to attempt it...

where are you planning on attending!

i still haven't made up my mind Smiler

quote:
Originally posted by marjerina:

now that I've already been accepted to college, I barely have any motivation to keep working Frowner

Real talk. Cool Actually, I'm trying to take advantage of my classmates' senioritis/slacker attitudes and make better grades than them. It's kind of working. Smiler

JEREMY! Hi. Smiler How have you been?

Seminar next week... someone help me please, I'm going insane. My last seminar didn't go well at all so now I'm stressing out BIG time Frowner I'm doing an experiment today and if I don't get positive results I don't know what I'll do...

quote:
Originally posted by Stepped On A Syringe:

quote:
Originally posted by Rosa!:

JEREMY! Hi. Smiler How have you been?

eeeeeee rosa!

hello. I have been good... very busy.. but good.

How are you?

I'm such a stranger around these parts nowadays!

I feel like a stranger around here too. I haven't been posting a lot lately, what with all the stuff I have to do. This has been a very busy and stressful year, but I'm good--especially since it's the weekend. Smiler I have never looked forward to weekends more than this year.