Sign in to follow this  
Might Make A dollar

New Anna Nalick album on the way

You might remember Anna Nalick for her single Breathe that was popular a year or two ago.

I'm quite a fan of her first album so I am much looking forward to her second. I thought she would have one out a long time ago but supposedly she had a lot of trouble making new material... which to me makes this even more exciting to see what she eventually came up with!

Coming in December I believe, but the first single is coming out in only a handful of days, at least according to Wikipedia.

You might remember Anna Nalick for her single Breathe that was popular a year or two ago.

I'm quite a fan of her first album so I am much looking forward to her second. I thought she would have one out a long time ago but supposedly she had a lot of trouble making new material... which to me makes this even more exciting to see what she eventually came up with!

Coming in December I believe, but the first single is coming out in only a handful of days, at least according to Wikipedia.

I've only heard Breathe, they used to play it on the radio all the time, and then my sister did a solo to it for a dance competition about 2 years ago. Smiler I liked it, though, the lyrics were really nice.