Sign in to follow this  
Stepped On A Syringe

the SRG appreciation thread.

quote:
Originally posted by rspektorfaneire:

wheres that show? have you fully uploaded the one reg played with sufjan stevens? i want it. real bad. i want to see was there another version of my fav song (which if you haven't gathered by now... is 8th floor)

He doesn't have a recording of them playing together, sadly, they were just playing at the same venue the same night not at the same time (which is so sad since that would be equivalent to an eardrum orgasm lol) but when I spoke to him back at the atlantic city show he said he'd look around for the tape so I dunno....

Sh*t!

True to form...I completely forgot about this. (when will people learn that I simply cannot be counted on?)

Alright, yo...before the sun rises three days from now, you shall have a new (old) show. And it shall be good.

quote:
Originally posted by srg:

Sh*t!

True to form...I completely forgot about this. (when will people learn that I simply cannot be counted on?)

Alright, yo...before the sun rises three days from now, you shall have a new (old) show. And it shall be good.

Hey man thanks so much for all you give to the community! I was just wondering, I noticed that you joined in 2003, so you obviously knew of/about Regina before she signed with a label, before she got really famous. When was your first show and what were those early shows like?

yess srg. Thank you! We are so appreciative of you. Recently you gave us two unheard, once thought unreachable songs. You are awesome

we salute you srg! Smiler

quote:
Originally posted by srg:

ironeyes1.jpg

haha! yes youre much appreciated for your regknowledge and your humor!!!!!!!

this is so funny. i have one eye that always cries first and i call it my indian eye because of that old commercial and no one ever knows what im talking about! its so frustrating.... but you'd get it Smiler

I think after these live at Tonic videos this thread deserves a *BUMP*

Once again Thank You srg can't really cover it. I can't get enough of these vids. Such a treat. Lifted my spirits today.