Sign in to follow this  
Stepped On A Syringe

the SRG appreciation thread.

quote:
Originally posted by andreseng:

I did say "a" vowel. Wink

Yes, it's Serge and the other guesses were hillarious.

Hahaha yay not only did I win the game, but we got the names Sargu and Sraga out of this.

Lmao and Asrag...

quote:
Originally posted by lennonist:

I see from the Member Directory that you are among the earliest to discover Regina and the 16th person to register on this forum. That's pretty remarkable. Here's to you, for recognizing a musical genius early on. You have our respekt.

So true Smiler I'm quite jealous.

Serge! We love you!! Big Grin Thank you so much for being so incredibly generous and kind! Christmas spirit all around... Thank you! You are the coolest nicest person I know of! Merry merry happy christmas to you! I wish there was something we all could do to return the favor (soho randomly popping into my head). Just let us know. Thank you. You rock.

I just needed to pop in here and ressurrect this thread again... just for a second. Razzer

What do I do in my free time? I look for new recordings of Regina that I haven't heard yet, because she's pretty much the closest I can get to pure, unbridled joy in my life without having to go through all the troubles of finding a "life partner."

And what do I find almost EVERY SINGLE TIME I'm downloading a show, or a track, or SOMETHING relating to Regina?

That if it weren't for Srg, I'd just be sitting here with the studio recordings and maybe a small handful of a couple of shows.

Dude... you've provided me with so many recordings that I now consider essential parts of my life. And you didn't have to do any of that. You could have just held on to your tapes and never bothered to take the time to convert them all to MP3 and put them online. I mean, who would honestly want to go through all that work???

You're amazing Srg. And I swear, I'm still discovering some new recording of yours EVERY DAY. It's like gypsy magic. I just don't understand how you manage to have so much! It's fantastic. And you're so generous. And we all love you. And yeah...

<3 <3 <3

Thanks a million for EVERYTHING you've done for all of Regina's fans. And I bet Regina is probably pretty amused too when people are shouting out "Play Oh, Marcello!" (or WHATEVER other tracks we wouldn't have if not for you...) at her shows... AND IT'S ALL BECAUSE OF YOU!

... though from what I read it was actually your sister who recorded most of the shows? Teamwork ftw dude (and dudette).

So yeah... thanks Srg, and Srg's sister. I just needed to get that off my chest since you pop up like... every 5 minutes, in my life. lol