Sign in to follow this  
Stephacus

How many languages can Respekt speak?

Based on some video clip where she was talking to her mother on the cell phone, I'd say she speaks OK in Russian, but not fluent. I know because I'm Russian myself, but not fluent. However, I know the difference between fluent and not fluent.

In addition to her Russian, English and even French, In Düsseldor she speaks german(In frankfurt i heard ein zwei drei), spanish (Barcelona - buenos dias, chocolate...it's not mean that she speaks all this lenguages, but may be somes words o phrases.

quote:
Originally posted by fd:

In addition to her Russian, English and even French, In Düsseldor she speaks german(In frankfurt i heard ein zwei drei), spanish (Barcelona - buenos dias, chocolate...it's not mean that she speaks all this lenguages, but may be somes words o phrases.

She def has a talent for learning languages, but Russian is the only language she speaks regularly as a 2nd language.

quote:
Originally posted by MusicLover_2007:

Based on some video clip where she was talking to her mother on the cell phone

Red Face post video post video post video Red Face

haha, no actually it's not as bad as you would think. Although, sometimes i hear that "twang" if certain words are spoken. Usually when I'm around my mom or dad. I've never really had much of an accent, though, no. Do you have a bitchin' Jersey drawl? Razzer

quote:
Originally posted by squeakycleanK:

haha, no actually it's not as bad as you would think. Although, sometimes i hear that "twang" if certain words are spoken. Usually when I'm around my mom or dad. I've never really had much of an accent, though, no. Do you have a bitchin' Jersey drawl? Razzer

Born and raised in Brooklyn so like you, certain words. But I don't have it bad by any means.

Oh and we just got one of your sandwich places down the road in case you ever need to transfer!