Sign in to follow this  
Sunshine Redneck

Reg's JC Penney Ad?!

quote:
Originally posted by rosa_de_oro:

quote:
Originally posted by PerksOfAWallflower:

i wonder what kind of hair dye reg uses.

I don't think Reg dyes her hair, does she? Confused

george and i had a talk about this once... and if you look at early pics her hair is only slightly red mostly dark brown.. and now its pretty bright red... i mean no one knows for sure but statisticly most jewish people dont have red hair. i dont know... maybe it really its real and shed be pissed that i question it. haha. maybe its just the lighting in all the pictures ive seen her with brown hair, but ive seen quite a few. and it seems her hair color varys alot. did you see how vibrant it was at Lolla....

it doesnt really matter. IT IS GORGEOUS ANYWAYS!!!!!!

quote:
Originally posted by rosa_de_oro:

quote:

i wonder what kind of hair dye reg uses.

I don't think Reg dyes her hair, does she? Confused

Now I'm not too up on this stuff but I do believe the correct word is highlight.

Ah my sister told me she always thinks of me when she sees the new JC Penny commercial and I was confused as to why.

Sadly I haven't seen the commercial yet, but like the fanatic I am I searched youtube. No upload yet but I'm sure it'll surface eventually. Till then I guess I'll just keep my eyes peeled during commercial breaks.

quote:

hahaha. i must think im the spokesperson for cincy regina fans.... did this happen to any of you? everyone you know who sees the ad and realized its regina tells you "hey did you know there is this commerical with that song by that girl you like lot" i feel like saying "wow really, im the biggest reg fan in town and i havent even heard about it yet!" it got annoying after the first five people... now it is making me wanna kill! haha not really.

Hahah, my teacher actually did that to me. The only thing is that I hadn't heard/seen it yet and she loves Regina too.

Wow. I just looked on iTunes, and Musicbox is number 2 on Regina's page. I would have never guessed that any song but Fidelity would ever be popular. Glad to see I was (sort of) wrong.

Wow, suddenly, actually very suddenly MusicBox is her #2 most popular download on iTunes? That's amazing! I wonder how many downloads she's actually sold. It may soon surpass Fidelity!