Sign in to follow this  
srg

Quodia: Water Woman

wow, it almost doesnt sound like regina.. but it does.. so cool! i love the russian one! im so excited at hearing her in russian!

i think it interesting to me peoples voice changes so much from language to langue.... its so wierd... thats only my opinion.. even people who speak two languages fluently. even my french teacher whom i hear frequently in both langues.... but seriously if you hear only the russian i know i would have to really really really think hard about wether it was regina or not. only certain times does it sound kinda regina-ish to me. THIS IS SO COOL! it makes me want to learn russian. <3<3<3

RUSSIANS: does she have an american accent in russian??? does it sound very regina when your fluent in russian. maybe it just doesnt sound like regina because i dont speak russian... who knows maybe im crazy.

quote:
Originally posted by PerksOfAWallflower:

im so excited at hearing her in russian!

Me too!!! I didn't listen to the whole thing but I listened to it for a little while and I was like "WOOOOOOW!!!!" Big GrinBig Grin

quote:
Originally posted by andreseng:

quote:
Originally posted by PerksOfAWallflower:

who knows maybe im crazy.

Now we're on to something Wink

Nice find srg, the contrast's amazing.

seriously, i sound so different in french. and tony blair does too! ill show you....

(english)

(french)

see! i dont know it sounds really different to me...