Sign in to follow this  
srg

Quodia: Water Woman

Neat!

In the Russian version Regina is wearing bright red lipstick, but in the English version she isn't Big Grin I wonder if that was a red homage on her part.

Also, an odd thing noticed,

On the DVD packaging it credits "Bear Spektor", however within the DVD credit roll, it credits (note the spelling) "Brian Spector".

quote:
Originally posted by JohnnyC:

Also, an odd thing noticed,

On the DVD packaging it credits "Bear Spektor", however within the DVD credit roll, it credits (note the spelling) "Brian Spector".

Well on Regina's father's site he refers to him as Barry, is Brian a variation of Barry?? Also before anyone accuses me of being a creeper/stalker I came across the site when I read about how her father was a photographer and since photography is an interest of mine so I googled him trying to see if he had any of his work up online and came across his little sample/portfolio site.

Also when you say she has red lipstick in the Russian version, is it different than the russian version srg posted? cause both the english and russian version have the footage of her talking with a negative effect on it.

quote:
Originally posted by DrumMaster260:

Also when you say she has red lipstick in the Russian version, is it different than the russian version srg posted? cause both the english and russian version have the footage of her talking with a negative effect on it.

YES, but inverted to the original footage......

Yeah, I just used a keyboard shortcut to invert the colours on my screen and everything looks correct. I doubt Reg knew that they were going to treat the footage that way when they filmed her, but I guess it's possible... Still - red lipstick in the russan one :-)

anyone on a mac -

hold ctrl+option+apple and press the number 8.

It will invert your whole screen, and you can watch the vid in colour.

Sorry, I don't know if such a handy shortcut exists on windows :-S but I somehow doubt it.

What if you are capable of pressing ctrl+option+apple and pressing 8 even though you are using a windows computer? Big Grin

Actually, my mac keyboard doesn't seem to have an "apple" key. I feel oddly ripped off.

also, wow. This is absolutely beautiful, Regina's voice is amazing!

quote:
Originally posted by the monster in your closet:

Actually, my mac keyboard doesn't seem to have an "apple" key. I feel oddly ripped off.

Yeah Apple took the "apple" symbol off their keyboard for the last generation or so. Now it's just labeled "Command" which what it's usually referred to in Apple's tech manuals.