Sign in to follow this  
Stephacus

The lump on my knee...

I was on the counter just now looking for kool-aid and i slipt getting down and i hit my knee. I dont even know what i hit it on, but theres a big lump and bruise right under my knee cap...

It hurts....

bad.

I blame the kool-aid.

and also... Why does Regina never come to Washington :'(

I was on the counter just now looking for kool-aid and i slipt getting down and i hit my knee. I dont even know what i hit it on, but theres a big lump and bruise right under my knee cap...

It hurts....

bad.

I blame the kool-aid.

and also... Why does Regina never come to Washington :'(

Ouch! I hate big lumps that hurt a lot. It's probably nothing serious, though. Unless it keeps growing and growing until its the size of your head, now that would be bad!

Oh yeah, and I understand how you feel. She has only come to Oregon once, and it was before I knew about her. But I think we should just feel lucky that she comes to our country... Smiler

quote:
Originally posted by Crispy Crispy Benjamin Franklin:

But I think we should just feel lucky that she comes to our country... Smiler

No doubt. Poor Cynthia. One of our most prolific posters this year. She lives in Brazil though.

This recent tour is just driving her mad because of all the places reg is hitting and all the members on here that are talking about going to shows.

We don't see Cynthia around here much anymore and this makes me sad. Frowner I'll bet Cyn would gladly travel the 11 hours or so it would take you in Washington (by car) to get to the nearest show. So yes, we are lucky.

quote:
Originally posted by Stephacus:

I was on the counter just now looking for kool-aid and i slipt getting down and i hit my knee.

(

lol i had that happen before too..we keep kool-aid in this medicine cabintet thing in the kitchen that i have to like climb all over to go get it... is yours too?

quote:
Originally posted by andreseng:

quote:
Originally posted by Crispy Crispy Benjamin Franklin:

But I think we should just feel lucky that she comes to our country... Smiler

No doubt. Poor Cynthia. One of our most prolific posters this year. She lives in Brazil though.

This recent tour is just driving her mad because of all the places reg is hitting and all the members on here that are talking about going to shows.

We don't see Cynthia around here much anymore and this makes me sad. Frowner I'll bet Cyn would gladly travel the 11 hours or so it would take you in Washington (by car) to get to the nearest show. So yes, we are lucky.

Yeah, if she came to Brazil, I would go anywhere to see her. Even though I probably wouldn't have to, cuz she would probably perform in my city.

Everyone who has the opportunity to see her has to thank their lucky star.