Sign in to follow this  
folding chair

photos of ourselves !

I don't know if everyone here already knows (I don't, haha) what most of your appearances are, so it would be coool to see photos of everyone. =)

so we can post photos of ourselves and any kind of event taking place that we were in or something so we can see the people posting behind their keyboards when all we have seen so far is what they have typed.

Big Grin

I don't know if everyone here already knows (I don't, haha) what most of your appearances are, so it would be coool to see photos of everyone. =)

so we can post photos of ourselves and any kind of event taking place that we were in or something so we can see the people posting behind their keyboards when all we have seen so far is what they have typed.

Big Grin

two words. Windows Vista.

i am not an administrator so i have 24/7monitoring on my account. they see what pages i visit and even what i listen to. (they stopped that ever since i got into screamo and "LOUD NOISE"(says dad) tchhh) stupid computer. they got mad at me for gettin a hotmail account. >.< this computer BLOCKS everything!!! i cant even get on Youtube or Msn sometimes. gah! it gets SO annoying. glad it doesnt block this site. then i might die!

My parents are overprotective as well, but they don't go to extreme measures or anything, although my mom got pissed when she saw me typing something here on Brumstix. She is paranoid that someone's going to track me down...etc. Smiler I don't have any pictures of myself on my computer anyway, but I can at least describe what I look like. I look like the typical Mexican, dark hair, tan skin. Smiler I also wear glasses and am very short.

Ooh that sucks for you guys. My mom isn't really all that overprotective when it comes to the internet.

This is somewhat recent...sometimes my friends and I like to go to random places and see what we can find...We wanted to buy a baby and this is the closest we could get. Razzer