Sign in to follow this  
folding chair

photos of ourselves !

quote:
Originally posted by SmallTownMoon:

lol, small world! I must admit that even though I relate to none of it i read her Dance Magazine every month Smiler

Yeah. Dancing is not for me, but I love to watch other people dance who know what they're doing. I watch dance videos on Youtube all the time, and I wish it was something I could do...but I kind of threw that away when I quit dance classes when I was 7. Razzer

quote:
Originally posted by Rosa!:

quote:

lol, small world! I must admit that even though I relate to none of it i read her Dance Magazine every month Smiler

Yeah. Dancing is not for me, but I love to watch other people dance who know what they're doing. I watch dance videos on Youtube all the time, and I wish it was something I could do...but I kind of threw that away when I quit dance classes when I was 7. Razzer

At least you didn't get kicked out... :/

quote:

quote:

I have the exact same story. down to the letter.

almostspotless, you got kicked out of dance classes? must be an interesting story there...

quote:

almostspotless, you got kicked out of dance classes? must be an interesting story there...

I kind of want to hear it. Razzer

quote:

quote:

I kind of want to hear it. Razzer

I also got kicked out of gymnastics camp and girl scouts... I was a stubborn child. :/