Sign in to follow this  
folding chair

photos of ourselves !

BabyImBadNews - I LOVE your hair! I really wish I had curly hair and yours is absolutely gorgeous, especially in that last picture Big Grin

10717_1233264839307_1459740303_659440_252065_n.jpg

I'm the one on the left. As you can see, extremely excited to see Regina for the first time Big Grin

quote:
Originally posted by BabyImBadNews:

35006_1377813724082_1194043669_30917124_472640_n.jpg

Me and Regina. I know, I know I look awful but I was extremely tired, extremely nervous and extremely happy.

I have "better" photos though

no it's lovely! Look at both of you with that curly hair!

marjerina people usually like my hair but I simply hate it. I wish I had straight hair, it would spare me a lot of time every morning :\

Reginaoverdose some friends of mine said we look like sister in this photo with the curly hair and the blue eyes (and we are both really small...it was quite a surprise to notice that she's even shorter than I am and I'me like 5'3). I know I should take it as a compliment but I was like "WTF??? Regina is much more beautiful. Don't insult her" AHAHAHAH

BTW, a bit offtopic but...I always knew Regina is a really beautiful woman but seeing her right in front of me took it to a whole new level. She has the most beautiful pair of eyes I've ever seen!!!!! Huuugee pale blue eyes!

Intimidating to say the least!

Here's a pic of me:

ejv79h.jpg

This is one of the best pictures EVAH! Tracyanne Campbell, moi and Carey Lander, from Camera Obscura. <3

I look like sh!t, but this pic was taken at 3 am, I had worked all day and had classes in the night.

2zdyo81.jpg