Sign in to follow this  
folding chair

photos of ourselves !

quote:
Originally posted by Ezra Pound:

I don't quite remember actually...haha. We were talking about babies for one reason or another...and we had had entirely too much caffiene so...yeah. It was just one of those nights.

haha must be an ohioan thing.. my friends and i do that all the time! our atest voyage was to walmart to find pink ricekrispie treats... hahaha. its so much fun jut walking around the store and taking random pics of funny things. like a pic of me standing in a sexy pose under a sign that says "adult games" at walmart hahaha. theres nuthin else to do in ohio^^

quote:
Originally posted by andreseng:

For now.....buying a baby is much preferred to having a baby! You'll have plenty of time for that. Damn, I sound like a parent, shoot.

Trust me, I know. A friend of mine has a little girl...and I do not want that for at least ten to fifteen years...if ever.

quote:
Originally posted by i like wonder bread:

two words. Windows Vista.

i am not an administrator so i have 24/7monitoring on my account. they see what pages i visit and even what i listen to. (they stopped that ever since i got into screamo and "LOUD NOISE"(says dad) tchhh) stupid computer. they got mad at me for gettin a hotmail account. >.< this computer BLOCKS everything!!! i cant even get on Youtube or Msn sometimes. gah! it gets SO annoying. glad it doesnt block this site. then i might die!

As unbelieveable as this may seem, all they are demonstrating is love. Cool