Sign in to follow this  
regina

LONDON!!!

so i'm here! and happy! and i play 2 shows, even... monday night at 12 BAR at 9:30, and Tuesday night Kashmir club - a smaller set- just four songs... but i'm super excited about both, they are a complete last minute surprizzzzze. So till soon in NY, if you got some peoples over here pass the word on... i love britain! yup, reginka

so i'm here! and happy! and i play 2 shows, even... monday night at 12 BAR at 9:30, and Tuesday night Kashmir club - a smaller set- just four songs... but i'm super excited about both, they are a complete last minute surprizzzzze. So till soon in NY, if you got some peoples over here pass the word on... i love britain! yup, reginka

hey mike, yeah- that was such a cool space, it was fun to know that a lot of my friends from NY had played there before me... it sorta felt like an extention so it wasn't so frightening.... thanks for buying the CDs, and i will definately have a new one out soon... actually from what i understand i'll have an EP come out in the UK and on it is a track from that night at the 12 Bar... it'll have 4 tracks (maybe 5) and i am glad that it'll have one from my first ever london performance... peace out my old duke:-) regi