Sign in to follow this  
srg

Take this with an appropriate measure of salt

I really hope I'm not ruining an upcoming surprise announcement, and I don't want to be a rumor-monger, but I sought out confirmation from multiple independent sources, and then I found, right under my nose, this listing on Big Hassle's site (Regina's publicity people). If it's out there in the open like that, it can't be a secret, right? Well, if it is, someone official-like let me know and I'll edit this post to make it look like I was asking where I could get a copy of [i:7d43233bc8]11:11[/i:7d43233bc8]. In any case (drum roll, please):

I really hope I'm not ruining an upcoming surprise announcement, and I don't want to be a rumor-monger, but I sought out confirmation from multiple independent sources, and then I found, right under my nose, this listing on Big Hassle's site (Regina's publicity people). If it's out there in the open like that, it can't be a secret, right? Well, if it is, someone official-like let me know and I'll edit this post to make it look like I was asking where I could get a copy of [i:7d43233bc8]11:11[/i:7d43233bc8]. In any case (drum roll, please):

That's true, LoneShark, and while I know the business pretty well, I do feel a little sketchy on the details of what this distribution deal will do. I wonder if they're only releasing Soviet Kitsch or if this is sort of an open-ended arrangement. Either way, I think it's good that this came around. Hopefully it'll give her a little more exposure (although word of mouth has worked quite well for her) and also take a little of the strain off of her pocketbook in terms of production.

sire? i think (dont quote me) but they have/had Blondie, the Ramones, Joy Division etc etc signed to them way back when and now they have von bondies, the used, the distillers and some others that i cant quite think of