Sign in to follow this  
ghost of corporate future

bands you think should go away forever

everyday i have to listen to my sisters terrible music blaring from her room it is so annoying she likes bands like fall out boy, panic at the disco, boys like girls, they are pretty much all the same i dont get it there is nothing special about them. also my boyfriend likes bands like nickleback, three doors down, and daughtry, and i think they all sound the same too i just dont get it, my sister does like regina a little bit, but my boyfriend thinks shes weird, well he thinks pretty much everything i listen to is weird, but yeah does anyone else agree that these bands absolutly suck?

everyday i have to listen to my sisters terrible music blaring from her room it is so annoying she likes bands like fall out boy, panic at the disco, boys like girls, they are pretty much all the same i dont get it there is nothing special about them. also my boyfriend likes bands like nickleback, three doors down, and daughtry, and i think they all sound the same too i just dont get it, my sister does like regina a little bit, but my boyfriend thinks shes weird, well he thinks pretty much everything i listen to is weird, but yeah does anyone else agree that these bands absolutly suck?

my sister and i are at the same level ofregina craziness and we both like all of the good bands that people think are "WEIRD" or "UNDERGROUND" . but her boyfriend plays all of the popular bands ALLLLL of the time. its just annoying! :P tey just start to repeat over and over without any new emotioin in them! it just gets me angry how simplistic the lyrics are in those songs.

EDIT: oh. i forgot. some bands that should go away forever : Nickelback,any song artist that is played REPETITIVELY in your local radio station *cough* Sean *cough* Kinsington *cough* , hermmm, any band that sings about demonic things or wishing SERIOUS death upon themselves 0.0! (they are annoying) welll ill add more if i can think of any.

yeah...don't really care much for Nickleback or Daughtry, either. What's so special about them? ugh.

And listening to AC/DC all the time can drive a person crazy. Don't get me wrong, the band is a legend in itself, but how many times can you hear "TNT, I'M DYNAMITE!" without wanting to rip your ears off?

Ugh, all of it - FOB, MCR, P!ATD, etc.

I think the reason people listen to them is just so they can brag about their rocker cred.

It's also the only thing they have access to - without digging very hard, what are the first 21st century bands that come to mind? The mainstream ones. It really doesn't matter how good they are, it matters whether someone, anyone, can relate when you scream, "SHOTGUN" and they scream, "WEDDING."