Sign in to follow this  
ghost of corporate future

bands you think should go away forever

Yeah, she really isn't that bad, it's just that her CD was SOOOOO BORING!!!! Wow. It was the first CD that I thought "I can't wait for this to end so I can get on with my life!!!!" while I was listening to it. I might sell it in a garage sale.

i could go on about overplayed-ness for a very long time. Razzer

my mum and sister loove daughtry (i am not a 'fan' but i don't dislike him immensely either) so i came with them to see him a few weeks ago and he is better live than on their album so i can't insult him, haha.

my sister and i had a debate about nickelback last month lmao, it started after i showed her this video of two of their songs playing at once and they sounded exactly the same!! her reply is "well..it's good that they sound the same.." i was like Eeker

*shakes head.*

quote:
Originally posted by Auckmann:

You can't forget about rap. Which isn't really music but it still sucks. Very few rap artists have any talent. Eminem is pretty much the only good rapper.

okay i definitely disagree with that. popular rap on the radio is crap, but there are so many amazing credible rap artists that aren't covered by the media.

i dont think any band should go away forever... i ean sure some songs WILL drive us to the point of breaking our stereos into a million pieces but no matter how few, a band will always have some fans. but still, some of those songs that they play OVER and OVET *walks off to grumble about "Beautiful Girls" by Sean Kinsington....*

quote:
Originally posted by i like wonder bread:

i dont think any band should go away forever... i ean sure some songs WILL drive us to the point of breaking our stereos into a million pieces but no matter how few, a band will always have some fans. but still, some of those songs that they play OVER and OVET *walks off to grumble about "Beautiful Girls" by Sean Kinsington....*

*walks off to grumble about "Hey There Delilah" by Plain White T's....*