Sign in to follow this  
ghost of corporate future

bands you think should go away forever

All of the mentioned bands are valid, but my major beef is with Fergie. If you can't spell "tasty" correctly then please stay off my radio!

Why do people accept this second rate stuff?

It probably wouldn't annoy me so much but my roommate, nice girl she is, is one of those music zombies. She just takes what the media throws at her. Needless to say she's not a Regina fan Roll Eyes

quote:
Originally posted by andreseng:

quote:
Originally posted by i like wonder bread:

i dont think any band should go away forever... i ean sure some songs WILL drive us to the point of breaking our stereos into a million pieces but no matter how few, a band will always have some fans. but still, some of those songs that they play OVER and OVET *walks off to grumble about "Beautiful Girls" by Sean Kinsington....*

*walks off to grumble about "Hey There Delilah" by Plain White T's....*

Haha, yeah. That song is played so fucking much. And the thing is, it's not a bad song by default, I actually kind of like it, it's just that I hear it WAY too much.

quote:
Originally posted by ghost of corporate future:

fall out boy, panic at the disco, boys like girls, they are pretty much all the same.... nickleback, three doors down, and daughtry, and

my sisters like love that stuff that pop rock "scene" stuff except nickelback and daughtery and three doors sown (thank god)... some rap is sicklife though. they shouldn't disapear its just not my preferance..

quote:
Originally posted by andreseng:

quote:
Originally posted by i like wonder bread:

i dont think any band should go away forever... i ean sure some songs WILL drive us to the point of breaking our stereos into a million pieces but no matter how few, a band will always have some fans. but still, some of those songs that they play OVER and OVET *walks off to grumble about "Beautiful Girls" by Sean Kinsington....*

*walks off to grumble about "Hey There Delilah" by Plain White T's....*

I remember when that song first came out a couple of years ago and no one knew it, I thought is was okay for a while. Kind of sweet. Then it got on my nerves. A year later it's all over the radio and everyone thinks it's brand new.

To quote a post that I saw some months ago on these forums "Nickleback is the best thing since syphilis"

There aren't a lot of bands I'd wish would dissapear forever... every one has their own taste ye know... but there are a few that I just can't stand at all!

1. Boy/girl-groups: No-one wants them anymore yet there's still record companies that have adolescent girls believe that "an album by group-x is essential for social acceptance"

2. James Blunt. He's sooooo boring and lame

3. James Blunt, he tries to make his second album more of a rock album and fails miserably

4. James Blunt, all he does is whine about fictional girlfriends who've dumped him or rejected his ugly person as a romantic interest.

5. James Blunt, 'cause even if he totally blows, the mainstreamchannels keep playing him

6. James Blunt, 'cause he's the most irrelevant songwriter EVER and still has hits.