Sign in to follow this  
ghost of corporate future

bands you think should go away forever

I'd have to break a lance for christana Aguilara... she might come from the teenage popstar buissiness and I used to do the traditional punkrocker-diy whine about her, but she stands out head and shoulders (not physically Wink) above her colleagues. Especially because she's going back to good ole' blues!

Oh, and for good rap/urban music: Check out Pete Philly & Prequisite, the Dutch Urban geniusses (with cello!)... Urban is one of Holland's (I deliberately say Holland, 'cause the more rural provinces are still a little xenofobic and folk-oriented) biggest sub-cultures, and there's a lot of quality rap and hip-hop here (though, also some very bad machorap). It made me feel ashamed for ever saying I hated this style just based on what I saw on Mtv... Nowadays I LOL when I see these "bikini biatch video's", they're so pathetic.

quote:
Originally posted by Brenna:

quote:
Originally posted by andreseng:

7. James Blunt, 'cause he wasn't even born in 1973.

He was conceived in 1973 Razzer

Precisely my point! So he didn't call anybody up on Saturday night. He didn't stay out 'til the morning light. And he definitly wasn't in a club with you.

So right back atcha RazzerWink

quote:
Originally posted by rosa_de_oro:

(I know, I know, simple pleasures for simple minds...Roll Eyes)

don't worry, i had the exact same reaction when i saw them! haha

Good to know, Brenna!! At least I wasn't the only one who was amused by that. Wink

But in the meantime...

quote:
Originally posted by andreseng:

Precisely my point! So he didn't call anybody up on Saturday night. He didn't stay out 'til the morning light. And he definitly wasn't in a club with you.

Exactly how many times have you heard that song, andreseng? Wink