quote:
Originally posted by MusicLover_2007:

quote:
Originally posted by music box:

quote:
Originally posted by MusicLover_2007:

quote:
Originally posted by music box:

she doesn't look like herself in this video.

it's good, but not my favorite... just didn't seem like the same old regina fun.

Is Regina obligated to look like she always has every single moment? Does anyone ever NOT change? Isn't that what life is about? I only care that she never sacrifices her musical integrity. Hair styles are trivialities.

um, i didn't even mention her hair. i also didn't say anything about change being bad either, so you need to calm the hell down.

i didn't know i wasn't allowed to comment on her looking different in a new video... my bad.

*insert sarcasm*

I guess I've just lost patience with some of the older fans who complain about every little thing Regina does nowadays as though she's sold her musical soul away.

well, i wasn't saying she sold anything.

i do notice she is changing in both her music style and appearance, but that's regina's business and not her fan's to decide what direction she goes in.

i honestly prefer the older version of the song and the older video. that's not bashing anyone or making any comments about her selling out or anything like that.

relax.

Holy shit... there's enough Regina's for everyone!

How cool would that be to have your own personal singer follow you around... I think Apple need to look into it... Could take over from the iPod!

ps. How fricken awesome does she look!

quote:
Originally posted by busology82:

I liked it a lot but at the same time Regina didn't look like herself and it wasn't all that Regina-esk.

I didn't really like it either. I know it's been said before, but the video doesn't display any of the qualities of Regina's that I like. Then again, I don't really like the song either.

i hope so too. i watched the full countdown today, and the guests they had were actually interviewed and talked to. so hopefully regina's the same. it sounded that way at least. i believe the host said something along the lines of "next week we'll be sitting down with the soviet songstress" or something. i'm keeping my fingers crossed!

Does anyone have any screen caps from the video? Or could someone grab some for me? Specifically towards the end when she's in the band uniform..and that last shot before the video ends. I'm kind of in the mood for making some lj icons and there don't seem to be any from that video at all.

quote:
Originally posted by bum bum bum:

Does anyone have any screen caps from the video? Or could someone grab some for me? Specifically towards the end when she's in the band uniform...

Maybe you can use some of the pictures from this thread (click on the photbucket links in the first post)

http://reginaspektor.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/454107688/m/4841018152