Sign in to follow this  
johny

The new 'Better' video?

quote:
Originally posted by bum bum bum:

Does anyone have any screen caps from the video? Or could someone grab some for me? Specifically towards the end when she's in the band uniform..and that last shot before the video ends.

You know you can dl the vid here and then choose what you want to capture.

quote:
Originally posted by bum bum bum:

Yes, thank you. Smiler

I just couldn't figure out how to capture things on my computer. I've got it now though.

I thought you may have figured it out by now. I'm just trying to catch up on the posts I missed. Glad it worked out for you.

So I was just watching a new episode ("Making New Friends") of The Sarah Silverman Program (I can't get the link, but it's probably on Comedy Central) and the setting of a certain scene seemed really familiar. I immediately realized that it looked just like the set of Regina's newer video for Better. And it is possible because Regina's video was shot on a ranch just outside of Los Angeles, where the Sarah Silverman Program is filmed. Anyone know for sure if it's the same place? Here are some pic comparisons.

3078532607_af04384b12.jpg

3078532649_1a65c21c11.jpg

Holy crap guys, rihanna's "Only Girl (in the world)" video. I just saw it on VH1 this morning, and wowwowwow, it must have been shot in the same location as the new Better video. The whole time I was watching, staring, thinking, "Hey, Regina did it first! Regina did it better!"

see for yourselves.