Sign in to follow this  
PerksOfAWallflower

cleveland mishap!

Recommended Posts

quote:
Originally posted by MusicLover_2007:

Ah the icing on an overall shitcake Cleveland had to offer. I hope Regina puts a "Fuck you Cleveland" blog entry on her myspace.com page and never comes to Ohio again!

hey now. give the folks in Cincy a shot tonight Wink

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That was genuinly terrifying and its really upsetting that regina was so shook up. Security should have done a much better job. Sorry about my understating first post - i didnt realise just how bad it was (just saw the incident now). I hope that it doesnt affect reginas public appearances too much (although i wouldnt blame her if it did). I hope she gets her confidence back quickly.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

quote:
Originally posted by Mayson444:

quote:
Originally posted by MusicLover_2007:

Ah the icing on an overall shitcake Cleveland had to offer. I hope Regina puts a "Fuck you Cleveland" blog entry on her myspace.com page and never comes to Ohio again!

hey now. give the folks in Cincy a shot tonight Wink

i second that motion, what the fuck man! that would be so un-regina like its not even cool. if anyone wouldnt judge a state based on one city it would be regina.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sometimes you just have to ignore a post.

Obviously reg isn't like that. Perks- 5 GCF's then click your heels together 3 times and she will appear before you. (If you wait to click them a few hours that is!)

Don't let anything ruin this day!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

quote:
Originally posted by MusicLover_2007:

Ah the icing on an overall shitcake Cleveland had to offer. I hope Regina puts a "Fuck you Cleveland" blog entry on her myspace.com page and never comes to Ohio again!

Dude, what the hell. I'm from right near Cleveland. Sure, I pretty much hate it here and can't wait to get away, but we aren't bad people. There are going to be stupid teenagers anywhere you go trying to be cool and doing stupid shit like this. I think part of the problem is the neighborhood the Agora is in. It is in one of the worst spots in Cleveland...which is why I wasn't allowed to go to the show. Most of the shows at the Agora tend to be the type where artists are flattered that kids try to climb up on the stage and these kids probably didn't understand isn't the attention seeking type like a lot of artists are and that this would freak her out.

I'm kind of glad I wasn't able to go to the show after hearing this...I would have been really pissed at those idiots. And just out of curiosity...what do you have against Cleveland MusicLover?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

that is so genuinely disappointing about what the crowd did.

regina reacted tons better than i would have though!

it's so weird to think of when she would play really 'intimate' venues and to what happened now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

quote:
Originally posted by Ezra Pound:

quote:
Originally posted by MusicLover_2007:

Ah the icing on an overall shitcake Cleveland had to offer. I hope Regina puts a "Fuck you Cleveland" blog entry on her myspace.com page and never comes to Ohio again!

Dude, what the hell. I'm from right near Cleveland. Sure, I pretty much hate it here and can't wait to get away, but we aren't bad people. There are going to be stupid teenagers anywhere you go trying to be cool and doing stupid shit like this. I think part of the problem is the neighborhood the Agora is in. It is in one of the worst spots in Cleveland...which is why I wasn't allowed to go to the show. Most of the shows at the Agora tend to be the type where artists are flattered that kids try to climb up on the stage and these kids probably didn't understand isn't the attention seeking type like a lot of artists are and that this would freak her out.

I'm kind of glad I wasn't able to go to the show after hearing this...I would have been really pissed at those idiots. And just out of curiosity...what do you have against Cleveland MusicLover?

Cleveland is just an ugly place. Sort of like Hamilton, Ontario. I can guarantee that Regina ill never come there again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

quote:
Originally posted by MusicLover_2007:

Cleveland is just an ugly place. Sort of like Hamilton, Ontario. I can guarantee that Regina ill never come there again.

Now you're just being a horses ass.

You obviously don't know anything and you're also down right prejudice. You guaranteed she wouldn't meet anyone after Cleveland, yet she did in Indy the very next night.

People around here are friendly and get along. Do you want to be part of this unique forum? You seem to always look to create conflict.

Only you can decide if you want to fit in or not. The route you've chosen will just alienate you from everyone.

You also owe these people an apology. All of your posts since Cleveland have been erroneous and way over the top.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

quote:
Originally posted by andreseng:

quote:
Originally posted by MusicLover_2007:

Cleveland is just an ugly place. Sort of like Hamilton, Ontario. I can guarantee that Regina ill never come there again.

Now you're just being a horses ass.

You obviously don't know anything and you're also down right prejudice. You guaranteed she wouldn't meet anyone after Cleveland, yet she did in Indy the very next night.

People around here are friendly and get along. Do you want to be part of this unique forum? You seem to always look to create conflict.

Only you can decide if you want to fit in or not. The route you've chosen will just alienate you from everyone.

You also owe these people an apology. All of your posts since Cleveland have been erroneous and way over the top.

I guess I overreacted to the Cleveland incident. It was pretty outrageous, the talking the stage rushing. I just hope it never happens again. I promise to be more tactful from now on. However, the sing-alongs do irritate me greatly. I also think that Regina doesn't care for them either.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I remember way back when the Beatles came to the US the first time. All the girls in the audience just shrieked the entire time they sang. I think at first they may have been flattered, but eventually they got irritated.

On the other hand, I was talking to someone who is the manager for a singer I recently saw, and he was describing a gig and said, "And everyone knew the songs and sang along---it was great!" So who knows? Maybe it varies from singer to singer.

I only know that I find it very frustrating when the singing along obscures Regina's voice.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this