Sign in to follow this  
PerksOfAWallflower

cleveland mishap!

quote:
Originally posted by PerksOfAWallflower:

quote:

oh okay 2004.. she hsnt played it in a long time.

well regina hadnt played a lesson in how fleeting preservation is since 2002, so Edit definitely has a chance.

oh... and wasnt edit on begin to hope. Wink

i doubt she will play it, but in truth, that song has potential.

She played it a few times in 2006 when she was touring with the band. And on NPR.

So, yes, it isn't necessarily locked away in the Regina vault.

quote:
Originally posted by 1953:

She played it a few times in 2006 when she was touring with the band. And on NPR.

So, yes, it isn't necessarily locked away in the Regina vault.

great. i love edit, i wish she would play it more. and i really love lady i wish she would play it more. <3

Lady is such a cool song, but regina would need to hire a really good saxophone player just to do the little solo at the end. Shame, that song has grown on me so much. It was the only song on BTH i didnt like at first, but its a real grower. I'd love to hear it live.

this is a couple pages late but about the sing along thing, of course it's annoying for ppl who want to hear her voice, but at one point i think i read an article where she's talking about a portland show a few years ago where the audience was dead and completely nonresponsive, and she hated it. I don't know...

I also feel bad for those guys. Can we not insult their intelligence? People are just people, and everyone makes mistakes, and it would really suck to have everyone who ever listened to regina hating on you when they've never even met you. Can't we just assume the best, that they had no ill will and are sorry about it, and move on?