Sign in to follow this  
mooebon

Syringe is having his moment....

Hey All! i just got back

unfortunately, i didnt get to stay and see her,. bad circumstances =[[ im really sad about that..

but her performance was amazing, her vocals were SPOT on.

but, she was still very sick and coughing between songs.... it didnt effect her voice tho

she look ABSOLUTELY amazing, in a cute apple design dress and shimmery leggings (just like Bjorks~) and orange eyeshadow...

she played around 20/21 songs i think.... i will count later...

highlites were One more time with feeling, US, real love, and hotel song.

baby jesus was nice too. =]

She played almost all of BTH, including field below, and summer in the city and apres moi (no 20 years or edit)... even music box and baobabs~ it was cute.

from SK there was GOCF, US, poor little rich boy... and the flowers.

then from Songs, samson and Prisoners..

of course, an opening of Aint No Cover. =] amazing.

then the two guitar songs, bobbing for apples and that time.

she had tons of vocal variation which was so cute...

BUT,,, there was absolutely NO crowd interaction on her part... hardly any conversation =[

and for the complete right half the the room, no one could see her because the HUGE steinway covered her whole face and body. the piano wasnt angled at all, and all those people were very dissapointed.

Also, we spent over 4 minutes clapping and screaming for her to give an encore... it was ETERNITY. i thought she wouldnt come out, because we litterally clapped and yelled forever.

but she did

and encored with US, fidelity, hotel song, and samson.

Overall, im glad i went and the experience was amazing......

there were a few dissapointemnts, it was rushed and there was little interaction. but her performance was spot on, and i got DIRECT eye contact several times. =DDD

the crowd was really REALLY huge, but some groups in the back would clap through the slow songs, making me mad. AHH!

i wish i could have stayed too =[

but i will update alot more soon, with videos and the like...

"after all everythings been said and done, I feel better now...."

that sounds like it was great. i wish she was feeling better...... WHY DIDNT YOU STAY AFTER AND KISS HER WHERE IT WAS SORE??? lol that way she would be better for cincy.

that sounds cool, im gunna b right in front if i can manage it. ITS TODAY ITS TODAY!!!!!

Hey, Syringe, maybe after that Cleveland debacle, she would not have come out to meet people after anyway. (Apparently she didn't that night.)

Sounds like a GREAT concert.

Now, Perks and then Rosa get their turns... Smiler

And I didn't realize it was going to be the first time you've been to a concert guys!!! So exciting!!!!

quote:
Originally posted by andreseng:

I find it amazing that she can have this crudy cough and still have her voice. It just blows me away.

Glad you had a good time.

Here's hoping reg is feeling better very soon.

Yes, hopefully by next week when she comes home. =) Ok, I do hope she feels better just for the sake of feeling better. And hopefully this recent lack of crowd interaction is a result of her not feeling well, and not something we're going to have to get used to when seeing her live.

quote:
Originally posted by andreseng:

I find it amazing that she can have this crudy cough and still have her voice. It just blows me away.

Glad you had a good time.

Here's hoping reg is feeling better very soon.

I was thinking the same thing. How can she sing without sounding hoarse?

Wow... was not even aware that she was sick. that's impressive.

So, the show was fabulous. Waited too long after Only Son for her to come out... it was damn near half an hour. With the people and the heat it got to be uncomfortable. I got lightheaded and one of my friends got a pounding headache. Ah well...

She was amazing, which was to be expected. We hung around talking to a staff member one of my friends knew... we were some of the last out of the room. Then we hung around the lobby area and we were the last out of there. Then we hung around the parking lot and took pictures by the sign and spied on her bus... lol. We never saw her. I don't believe she made any sort of appearance anywhere. Frowner But, she still was fabulous and beautiful and rocked my world.

I loved Summer in the City, Musicbox, and Samson. Well, I loved all of it... but those stick out on my mind. As well as the awesome, beatboxy Hotel Song with Only Son. (He was... different. Still not sure what I think about him. He played with an IPod... that was weird.)

LOVEd it. Loved it. So happy we went.... Big Grin